So yet another pictureless blog. I charged up my old camera, but can not find the card reader for it. Lydia likes to use it as a stethascope so who knows where it is.
But as for the happenings at our house. I am trying to get all of our stuff ready for taxes! Not fun when you have to start from Jan 2009. YEP! I was a TOTAL slacker last year! Although I am almost done. Probably one more long night. Other than that chasing kids.
Lydia and Tyler are so glad it is warm outside again. Tyler brings me his shoes practically the moment he wakes up to go outside. We have a little slide in the back yard that he loves as well as the all important side walk chalk. Lydia loves to ride her bike and play with the other kids on our street, that we forget live here in the winter time. Anytime she hears kids outside she asks to go play with her friends. No matter if they know her or not if they are outside playing they are her friend.
Beau is keeping up with work and loves when he is greated by the kids when he gets home. A very excited DADDY! and running for a big hug. I have to wait my turn.
So that is what is up with us. I am working on the camera thing for the two people that care. I hope spring has sprung at your house too!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your slacking on the pictures sis.
ReplyDelete