Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lydiaisms

So I dropped my camera and broke it.  It won't read that the shutter is open.  : (  So no pics and that is the reason there has been a lack of posts this month.  Although Lydia has been full of it lately so I had to share some Lydiaisms with you.  First she was walking around with a blanket on her had and said, "Mom, I'm the Holy Ghost."  Then the next day she pulled out the pots, pans and wooden spoons and asked me if I wanted to play in her symphony.  Then at lunch the same day she finished eating and brought out a picture of Jesus and said, "Lets have family home evening."  Then she told me the picture was Jesus Smith.  So we talked about the difference between Jesus and Joseph Smith.  Then, just a couple of days ago I asked her what she wanted to do that day and she responded, "I'm going to school sweetheart!"  SO Funny!  She doesn't even go to school right now, so that made it extra funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment