Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back in Business! Thanks Dad!

Well, we are back in picture business! I mentioned my camera woes to my dad while he was out here and showed him a camera I was looking at if mine was too much to fix. Then just before he left this morning he surprised me with that camera! If any of my brothers are wondering if I am still the favorite, they can stop wondering now! The down side is I got the camera at the end of dad's trip here. There would have been some cute pictures of him playing with the kids. They wear him out when he comes. He gets to play horsee, go to the park, and (don't be jealous boys) he even rolled down the hill with Lydia. Lydia was soo excited he was here and even wanted to use his toothbrush to brush her teeth. I stopped her from doing it though. So here are some pictures and a video off the new camera. Enjoy!
My Princess excited to have her picture taken again!

Tyler dancing, I kept missing the good moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment