Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lydia's Haircut

I had been growing my daughters hair out this winter and enjoying doing more things with her hair.  I finally learned to french braid, and do some fun other little things that are quick when in a hurry.  Lydia, on the other hand was not enjoying being my guinea pig.  She started asking to get her hair cut about a month ago, so I finally gave in.  So on Wednesday I took her to a friend of mine to get it cut.  Lydia did so good!  I am glad I gave in too!  It is so quick and easy to do now!
The original length

Doing sooo good!

The final result!

I think it is SO CUTE with her natural curl! 

2 comments:

  1. Lucky that Lydia has such beautiful natural curl! I have been scared to cut Paige's hair. Her curl is only at the ends of her hair, so it would get cut off. Cute Lydia! I can't believe that she is so big now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love short hair on girls. That's probably what I'll do with Persephone's hair (once she gets some of course.)

    ReplyDelete