Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went out to WA to spend time with my family.  We had a great time seeing everyone.  I especially enjoyed loving on Jason and Becky's new twin boy's.  Soooo cute and sweet!  We spent Thursday and Friday at mom's playing with cousins, having Thanksgiving dinner and knocking out some family pictures. 
 
Friday night Beau and I stayed at the hotel where we stayed after we first got married, for a little bit of an early 10 year anniversary celebration.  All the grandkids came and swam in the pool and then my dad took our kids and the rest went home.  Beau and I had a nice evening together and enjoyed sleeping in.  Can you believe I didn't take any pictures!!
 
Saturday morning dad and his new bride Kelly took my kids to go feed some animals.  They were up at 6:30 am!  The kids had a great time!  We spent the rest of Saturday with dad and Kelly.  That evening my sibblings and their kids (minus Mark who had to work :( ) came over for Thanksgiving dinner number 2.  Sunday we were on our way home agian!  It was a great trip and I loved seeing my family!


Lydia with Jacob

Jacob

Cory and his new love

Family picture after our Thanksgiving shootout

Sibblings

The whole shebang!

The kids with antlers

Tyler feeds a rescued moose a banana

No comments:

Post a Comment