November just kind of flew right by me. So a short recap. On Nov 13 we headed to UT to attend the funeral of a good friend of ours. He was diagnosed with cancer in Feb and passed away in Nov. We saw lots of good friends and some family. I was not very good at taking pictures that weekend. I just enjoyed being with loved ones that we don't get to see often. I did get a picture of my dear friend Heather and I though.
Other than that just regular life. Tyler lost his first tooth and we went to a Christmas Tree lighting in Nampa. Of course there was Thanksgiving but, there will be a whole new post on that!
 |
| My best Friend Heather (and baby Lexi) and I |
 |
| Tyler lost his first tooth! |
 |
| Waiting for the tree to light |
 |
| Our family by the tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment