Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years

This New Years we went up to Tamarack to my sister in law's boss's cabin, with Rigg, Kim and Peyton (of course).

 It is such a nice cabin and we were so excited.  We had only planned on staying until Sunday, but we were having so much fun and had enough food that we stayed until Monday. 

I told the kids we were going on an adventure, and Lydia was convinced we were camping outside because I packed their sleeping bags.  Tyler kept calling it a reading adventure, after his favorite cartoon "Super Why".  When we got there it was dark and late so they didn't see the snow.  In the morning they were so excited!  They thougth it had snowed all 8" that night just for them!

  We enjoyed playing in the snow, warming up in the hot tub, fireworks at the ski lift and bringing in the new year!  I hope you all had a great new years as well!

The kids on the sleds, waiting for the parents to finishe getting ready.

Tyler eating the snow

Brandon's first sled ride.  He loved it!

Rigg Kim and Peyton all go down together
Our family wathcing the fireworks.

Lydia and I watching the fireworks
Brandon ready for the new year

Lydia ready for the new year

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment