Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Keeping Cool

It seems that since it has gotten hot, we are in the water a lot. 
From the back yard pool, to the river, to the spray park, it's just how we stay cool. 

My kids are all water lovers, Lydia gets cold pretty quick, but she will warm up and get back in.
Tyler is usually in and out, especially if there is dirt or sand to play in as well.
Brandon is in the water the whole time and no matter how blue his lips are he doesn't want taken out.

We also had a recent trip to Rexburg, and of course, we went to the spray park.
Last photo is of my "diploma" from a program we did in Relief Society called Celestial University.
They had several areas to set goals in and the number of goals you accomplished determined your degree.
I received a "Masters"  It could be the only time I receive one so it is getting framed.

Yup, they are both naked.  Tyler didn't want his suit and a diaper just gets too full.

My little water baby

Miss Lydia

At Eagle Island State Park
(this is a slow part of the river)

The boys and I float in a tube on the river

Not a water picture I know, but he is crawling now!!!

Brandon and I on the carousel in Rexburg

Lydia on the carousel

Brandon plays in the water at the Rexburg spray park

My Masters Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment