Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Happenings.

WOW!  I have taken a few pictures in the last few weeks!  So Fun!  We are enjoying summer time!  It has finally warmed up and the kids are enjoying playing in the water.  We are enjoying life.  I have some fun pictures to share.  We also had a fun fourth of July with Rigg, Kim and Peyton.  We spent the weekend, playing at the park, bbq ing and, of course, going to the fireworks.
 Tyler and Peyton  They have gotten to be the best of friends 

Brandon on the Tricycle.  He loved it!

Tyler on his bike (note the handlebars are backwards, he rides it like this all the time)
He rides his bike every day I think it was a well chosen Christmas gift.

Brandon playing in the sprinkler.  He is a little water baby.

 Father's Day.  We did news paper wrapping and shirt and tie oragami.
A gift bag made out of news paper with pin wheels the kids made.

BIG NEWS!!  Tyler is Potty Trained!!

Shorts I made for Brandon.  Left over from Beau's Rexkwando halloween costume here.


Friday Befor the 4th at the park.  He is so stinking cute!!

Lydia Climbed this big rock by her self (it is about 7ft high) Then Rigg joined her. 
She said they were the king and queen of the hill.

Then Tyler and Peyton had to go up too.
I was a little nervous up there with those two little ones.

Tyler towing Peyton around on her tricycle. 
He took her up and down the sidewalk for a while. 

 Trying to get a family pic before fireworks started.
(look at Brandons little face Ha ha!)
The kids in their little chairs, waiting so patiently.

Being excited by local fireworks people were setting off.

Me and my kids.  Nice gold digging by Tyler.

Tyler singing Book of Mormon Stories.  He sang it like 10 times in a row.
I wasn't able to get the very beginning, but its still cute.

If you are gettign this in an email you will have to go to the blog to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment