Monday, May 30, 2011

Tyler's 3rd Birthday

Tyler had his 3rd birthday Friday the 27th.  After all the work I did making Lydia's dress for her birthday and then doing a fondant cake, I figured I would keep it simple for Tyler's birthday.  Not so.  One of my husbands clients sold us a nice twin bed for $75 for Tyler.  I did not have any twin blankets to put on it, so we used something else while I made him a Steelers blanket to go on his bed.  This of course being around his b- day was one of his gifts.  Then while crusing the web I found a fire truck cake, I had to try it.  He loved his cake!!  And the blanket went over pretty well too.  He also got a train and track set that he and his dad enjoy putting together and playing with.

Tyler's cake with his fire fighter stuff

The top of his cake

Tyler's quilt I made him

Tyler opening his train set with his friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are amazing Heather! Great cake, and great blanket! Wyatt is into trains too!

    ReplyDelete