A great talk in our most recent general conference by our prophet Thomas S Monson about the Temple.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Temple
Friday was my first time back to the temple since Brandon was born. I really missed it. Walking in I couldn't keep from smiling, the joy was overwhelming, the peace so comforting and I knew I was supposed to be there. Being there in white with my eternal companion makes me so greatful for the covenants we have made and that our family is eternal. We did a sealing session and I got to be proxy and seal around 20 mothers to their children. I couldn't think of a better gift that I could give to these women that I was proxy for. I am so greatful that I have my children forever and for the reminder I got of those ordinances I receied and the blessing I receive for striving to live worthy of those ordinances. I am greatful that I was taught to choose the right and to desire an eternal family, I can't imagine not having them forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment