This December was a concert whirlwind and I loved it. I love Christmas music. Tyler played in the Middleton Christmas parade, Tuba Christmas at the capital and in his Christmas band concert, Brandon had a Christmas band concert as well. Lydia performed in the Nutcracker and with Millennial Choirs and Orchestra for a phenomenal concert. Beau and I had a white elephant party at the beginning of the month. We went caroling with friends for FHE right before Christmas and enjoyed our Christmas day together as a family.
![]() |
| White elephant party |
![]() |
| Tyler and his friend Seth at Tuba Christmas |
![]() |
| Looking down on the performers |
![]() |
| Gingerbread houses 2023 |
![]() |
| Tip Off |
| Lydia with one of the MCO conductors |
![]() |
| Our caroling group |
![]() |
| Coasters engraved by Papa |

















No comments:
Post a Comment