Friday, February 12, 2021

December

 December always comes and goes so quickly.  Beau and I flew out to GA so I could do a job training just a few days after getting home from Thanksgiving.  We didn't do a ton of sight seeing.  On our last day we went on the train and tram and checked out downtown Atlanta for a little bit.  I was glad he came along with me.  It would have been pretty lonely without him.  

Other than that it was the usual Christmas things going on.  Gingerbread houses, lights, and a quiet Christmas with just the five of us.  What a year this has been, but as I look back through our posts, we have been so blessed.  Slowing down may have been just what we needed.

Flying over the clouds

This wreath was on the Georgia Pacific building.  It is soooo big!



The making of Ginger Bread houses




Christmas Eve gifts

Christmas Day




No comments:

Post a Comment