Thursday, March 5, 2020

February 2020

February kept us trucking along with school and work.  I have been substituting in the elementary school for a month now and am getting used to it. 

 Brandon made a rocket valentines box for school.  The kids had Valentines day off of school so we went tubing.  We had so much fun!  I was sick and probably shouldn't have gone, but I am glad I did. 

 Lydia had her first ballroom competition in Logan, Utah.  It was a really long day.  We got the the school at 7:00am and were there except for a lunch break until 9:45pm.  Her team placed first for Foxtrot Junior Beginner division.

Last of all Lydia and I went and did a paint night at the High School.  It was fun and a little tedious.

Brandon with his Valentines box he made

With our tubes at the bottom of the run

At the top of the run

Going up the conveyor 

Lydia before her first routine

At the end of her second routine

First place in Fox Trot Junior division

Paint night

No comments:

Post a Comment