Tuesday, January 23, 2018

November


November is always the beginning of the holiday whirlwind.  Here are some of our happenings.
Lydia had her first choir concert.  She was a little nervous, but did a great job.  I got a new digital piano. My mom has my old upright because it needs some serious love (it needs rebuilt).  We made a quick trip to Rexburg for Thanksgiving.  Poor Beau and Brandon were sick, during Thanksgiving.  We got Christmas decorations up after Thanksgiving. Last but not least, Brandon was selected as student of the month, so I got to go eat lunch with him!  I love doing that!


Lydia is top left, second one in



My new (used) digital piano.  I love that the kids can use head phones!

We sure miss living close to these cousins

The kids tree they decorated all by themselves

Our big tree

Lydia enjoying the Christmas lights

Student of the month lunch with Brandon.  He chose grilled cheese.

The many different ways to wear a Santa hat

No comments:

Post a Comment