Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May

May has been busy and fun. 
Brandon graduated from preschool.  We have been with the same group for two years and have loved it.  He told me he didn't want to go to Kindergarten, he wanted to keep going to preschool! 

Lydia had a field trip that I got to go on with her.  It rained the whole time we were outside, then there was a lightning warning so they had to cut the field trip short.  We were not sorry.  It was cold, wet and we were ready to be done. 

Tyler turned "8".  Two days before his birthday, Beau and I took him to Wahooz (a local amusement park) to play for the afternoon.  Then the day before we did cake and presents.  The day of his birthday we were driving to Utah, which is why we chose to do all the festivities before.

Last of all we went to see Beau's Utah siblings over Memorial Weekend.  We all had a great time there.  I think we all enjoyed being near family again!
The kids play in hail after a storm
Mother's Day
Preschool Graduate

Brandon and his preschool buddy Ezra

Brandon's class
Brandon and I went on a walk by the river one morning

Brandon and I on our walk
Lydia on her field trip

Lydia and I on our field trip
Tyler on bumper boats at Wahooz

Tyler and Beau on Go Carts

Tyler drives his own Go Cart
Tyler and his Ninjago cake (Lego ninja cartoon)
New scout shirt for cub scouts!

Baptism Towel

Scout uniform
Playing in the sprinklers at Aunt Edela's


They all had to jump in with Robbie

Swinging in the hammock together

Walking to church

All together at church

At Aunt Kim's house

First tomato from our garden

No comments:

Post a Comment