Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pebble Beach Trip

This year we decided to take a trip to visit some friends in CA for our vacation.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  We got to go to the Monterey aquarium, go to the beach, the Minion Movie and have some down time.  We had a hard time coming home.  Beau's brother Clayne was kind enough to let us stay at his home in Reno on our way out and back to break up the drive.  It was nice to catch up with them as well.

Ice Cream at our stop in Rome..... Oregon
Touching pools at Monterey Aquarium




At a little park we stopped at for lunch


Beach Day!


Beau took all 3 kids and I out on the kayak

Kelp!  The kids used a lot of this to decorate their sand castles

My hottie and I
My kiddos in the backyard of where we stayed

I LOVE the ocean!

Our family and the Orton family. Josh, Stephanie, Paige, Wyatt and Barrett
Lydia loved the palm trees

Tyler had to get a picture too

Milk shakes at In-N-Out


No comments:

Post a Comment