I have started having the kids help with making dinner. They enjoy it and so do I. Tyler turned to me one of the days he was helping and asked, "Are you trying to teach us how to cook!?". I think my evil plan was discovered.
We have also been enjoying some wonderful spring weather. This past Sunday we had Rigg, Kim and co. over for a bbq and the kids decided it needed to be a picnic. It was so fun to be outside and watch all of the kids playing together. Last of all is a picture of our St. Patrick's day leprechauns breakfast for the kids. We also did other little things throughout the house. It was late when we finished and I didn't get pictures of it all. The kids are always excited to see where they can find leprechaun footprints.
| Valentine's cake |
| All cute and ready for church. These were their Christmas Sunday clothes. |
![]() |
| Daddy Daughter Date |
| The boys playing Mario Cart while Beau and Lydia were on their date |
| Brandon Cooking |
| Tyler Cooking |
| Brandon was supposed to be sleeping. (This is my scarf) |
| Finally a picnic!! |
| Brandon pulling Paisley |
| I was trying to get a picture of Tyler's sideways hat |
| St. Patrick's Day surprise for the kids. |

No comments:
Post a Comment