The kids and I took 2 weeks of swimming lessons at the beginning of July.
Towards the end they had diving board day, where each of the classes could go off the diving board.
Brandon and I were doing a mommy and me class, and he chose not to do the diving board.
The lessons were about 30 min from our house so we enjoyed listening to some books on CD on the way there. We also would eat our lunch picnic style in the park after lessons, courtesy of the city. I enjoyed this special time with them.
 |
| Lydia and her class |
 |
| Lydia goes off the diving board |
 |
| Lydia coming out of the slide |
 |
| The boys watching Lydia. Their classes were after hers. |
 |
| Tyler plays in his class |
 |
| Tyler goes off the diving board. He wasn't so sure about this when there were no longer bars to hold onto. |
 |
| Brandon styling in his goggles |
 |
| Brandon and I in our class. |
No comments:
Post a Comment