My dad came out last weekend to spend some time with us. We decided to take him to the Boise aquarium and out to dinner for Father's Day. We had a great time with him here! The kids thought it was fun to make Daddy and Papa breakfast in bed for Father's Day. Tyler even went up in sacrament meeting to sing the Father's Day song. He usually won't go up to sing.
| The kids touch sea stars and other sea stuff. I have no idea who the kid in the corner of the picture is. |
| Dad and the kids look at the fish. |
| Brandon loving the rays |
| Beau and the boys check out the star fish |
| Brandon touches the rays. |
| Everyone trying to touch the rays and sharks |
| Lydia kind of loved these. She made sure we all did them |
| Fathers and daughters. I am pretty sure this will be dad's Christmas card! |
| Brandon and I check out the fish |
![]() |
| Dad and I at Sizzler |

No comments:
Post a Comment