Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Happenings

 
We have had an eventful month so far.  So lots of pictures.
 
To start off, the middle school put on a daddy daughter date that Beau and Lydia went to.  So I took the boys to a place called "Bounce" so we could have our date.  We all had a great night out and enjoyed ourselves.
 
One of Beau's friends was recently diagnosed with stage four brain cancer and is not expected to live much longer.  He was just married in January.  We went out over one weekend to visit him.  It was great to visit about old times and laugh a little.  We had about an hour to kill between seeing Scott (Beau's friend) and seeing his sister, so we took the kids on the train.  They thought it was the greatest thing ever!!
 
This weekend we had a stomach bug pass through all five of us.  Beau and I were both sick yesterday, so the kids had to entertain themselves.  They loved my ipod and Beau's iphone for games and shows.  They also found other ways of entertaining themselves.
 
 
Lydia making a card on her Daddy Daughter Date

The boys and I about to go down the slide

The boys go down the slide
Beau visits with Scott



Notice between the train and the sign it says "Beau Murray Central"
Lydia Brandon and I on the train

Tyler and Beau on the train

Tyler checking out the map
My baby lover and his cousin Paisley

The kids keeping entertained while Beau and I are sick

Brandon "organizes" spices

Pretty good tower

No comments:

Post a Comment