We have had one of the coldest January months on record. We had snow come at the beginning of the month and it is still here! It ususally only stays 2 or 3 days. It has been fun to get out and play with the kids in the snow.
On the weekend of the 11th - 13th we went to Utah. A friend of Beau and I was getting married. At first we weren't going to go because the roads were closed. Late morning of the 11th they opened up and we headed out. Most of the drive was pretty good. The patch that had just opened was crazy though. We made in time for the last hour of the reception.
We stayed at my best friend Heather and Matt Baum's that night. Our kids had fun playing together, even though she has four girls. The boys did pretty good. Saturday we took the kids sledding in the huge drainage field in their backyard and then went to temple square that afternoon. It was so cold and we ran from building to building to try and stay warm. It was a fun weekend. I am glad we went and made it safely.
We made a crack at potty training Brandon the next week. It was much too cold for him to run around in his nothingness though. Maybe when it warms up a bit.
 |
| The kids and their sleds in our neighborhood sledding. |
 |
| Brandon and I ready to sled |
 |
| All the kids go down together |
 |
| The boys play in the sink, I love their little undies on the chairs. |
 |
| Some of my kids and some of Heather's kids |
 |
| Lydia and I make snow angels |
 |
| Beau and I sled down with Brandon and Katie |
 |
| The kids with the Christus at Temple square |
 |
| In the Joseph Smith Memorial Building |
 |
| Salt Lake City Temple |
 |
| Salt Lake City Temple that night. |
No comments:
Post a Comment