Saturday, December 15, 2012

Temple and Halloween

So sorry for the blog absence.  I was informed that I had reached my picture limit, so I had to make a book of older posts so I could delete them and continue my blogging.  So to catch up.
 
A week before Halloween my dad came out and we went to the Boise Temple open house.  It was very beautiful.  The boys got more of a kick out of the shuttle bus though.  My dad also got to go with us to our ward chili cook off and Halloween carnival.
 
For Halloween this year I was brave and made all of our costumes.  It was fun to have a theme, but lots of hard work.  We also, of course, did our pumpkin carving with Rigg, Kim and Peyton.  It is fun to be establishing traditions.


Outside of the Boise Temple.

On the shuttle bus
 
Carving pumpkins

The final results

Mickey, Minnie and Pluto

Mickie, MinnieX2, Pluto, Goofy and a mousketeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment