Sunday, October 7, 2012

Birthdays and the ER

Now that we are back into the swing of things I am not taking as many pictures so here are some of our recent events

Beau had is 35th birthday on Sept 11th.  I got him BSU game tickest so we can go on a fun date together!

Brandon turned two on Oct 5th!  He is sure getting big fast and is so fun

Tyler had his first trip to the ER.  He hit his eye on a table at Mc Donalds when he slipped in his sock.  The Dr. glued it shut, then the nurse gave him a popsicle and life was good.  Upon examination in the mirror at home he said, "nice. kinda looks like an owee."  He is doing fine and is back to running around.


BSU Tickets!!
 
 
Brandon blows out his candle

Brandon Opening a Gift

One of the only ways I could get his binky out of his mouth for a picture

With the  Binky Vogue

My buddy and I

My boys

Brandon's cake

Tyler's super glued eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment