Here are our updates for May.
The first weekend of May Beau and I went on a trip to Coeur d'Alene. It was gorgeous. A lot like Washington. It even rained the first day! We enjoyed driving around, nice meals I didn't have to prepare and just being a couple for 48 hours.
As for the kids they are still enjoying great weather here. Brandon figured out hide and seek this week too. (sort of) He is pretty cute when he plays. He'll cover his eyes for about 3 seconds to "count" then he follows the kids to their hiding spot. If he is hiding, as soon as you say "ready or not" he comes running out with a huge smile.
 |
Lake Coeur d'Alene
|
 |
| Beau and I on our hotel balcony |
 |
| Lydia and Tyler on the tricycle |
 |
| Brandon's first hiding place |
 |
| Brandon's next hiding place |
 |
| Brandon finds Lydia |
 |
| Happy Mother's Day!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment