Sunday, March 25, 2012

St. Patricks Day and Other Stuff

This is the first year we have really done much for St. Patricks Day.  Lydia came home from school pretty excited for it.  So we built a trap together.  After she went to bed I put "footprints" on the toilet paper, bathroom mirror and on a picture right by the trap.  I also colored the toilet water green.  That really freaked her out!  We had to check the bathroom for the rest of the day before she would go in. 

We have also had some nice sunny days lately and are enjoying warmer weather.

The first picture I went to go take a shower and the boys got a box of spaghetti open in Brandon's bedroom.  I came in to check on them and found spaghetti broken up all over the floor.  Tyler looked up and said "We having dinner spaghetti."  What can you do?  Take a picture and clean up.

Dinner Spaghetti

The top of Lydia's trap.  She wanted to put flowers incase the leprechaun was a girl.

The inside of the trap

A note and candy from her girl leprechaun

Leprechaun footprints

Brandon wearing Lydia's boots

Brandon grabbed this apple out of the fruit basket and went to town on it.

Lydia and I enjoying sunshine

The boys enjoying dad's trailer.  He usually keeps it a the office so it is pretty exciting when it's home.

Beau and the boys enjoying the sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment