Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Las Vegas and Brandons Birthday

More Catch Up!

The first week of October Beau and I went to Las Vegas for a State Farm Convention.
The first day was gorgeous the last two days were windy and then Rainy!
We enjoyed some alone time and catching up with people we hadn't seen in a while.

The Saturday we came back Beau's mom and sister came out and we celebrated Brandon's 1st Birthday!
He slowly just picked at his cake and didn't really dive in at all.  Just like his other siblings.
He didn't really get into the opening of gifts, he just wanted to play outside.
 The View from our hotel (Ceasers Palace)
Beau and I on Sunday night after a long day of traveling

The Belagio fountain. 
We enjoyed this nearly every night.  A great show!

The Belagio gardens, this was my favorite

Tuesday night State Farm put on a carnival with a Don Henly concert at the end.

 Beau and I getting CRAZY at the concert ; )
Brandon starting into his cake!

Triumphant

All done!
Gifts

Random... Tiger masks

No comments:

Post a Comment