Our little peanut has turned 5!!
This birthday was an adventure for us. She had her first friends over party, I made her a dress and made a fondant cake. She had a lot of fun and we were glad when it was over.
Another exciting event, is that my husbands Steeler's are going to the Superbowl!! We watched the AFC championship with my brother and sister-in-law (as usual), and we all dressed up in our Steelers duds.
Lydia's Cake
Lydia's dress I made her
Friends singing Happy Birthday!
All of us in our Steelers clothes
Kim and I made these shirts and matched our little girls outfits!
Our cute little Brandon!! Love those cheeks!
I love the cake you made!! It is beautiful! Happy Birthday Lydia! You are such the homemaker making all those things! And yay for the Steelers and the fun you will have watching them in the superbowl!
ReplyDelete