We had plans to go to WA for Thanksgiving but the roads were too bad so we hung out at home with Beau's brother Rigg and his family. We enjoyed sleeping in a wonderful dinner prepared by Kim and a sledding adventure the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We also received our first snow this year!
Lydia is our little snow bunny she loves to play in the snow. So while I watched my nephews today and put them and my boys down for nap she and I went and played in the snow. It was so fun!
Tyler and Brandon playing on his lay mat
Peyton discovers olives go on your fingers!
Lydia's first snowman!
Beau sledding
Brandon grinning (kind of)
Super diaper change session before naps
(my nephews Makakoa and Ikaika)
Lydia's second snow man
Lydia makes a Snow Angel
Well I'd say that looks like a pretty good first snow!
ReplyDelete