Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The remainder of July and Crafts.

WOW!  July went by so fast!  We kept pretty busy around here.  Here are some pics from the rest of the month.  Also, I decided to get crafty and make some fabric storage boxes for my changing table.  With help from a girl in my ward, they are turning out fabulous.  Thanks for the sewing machine mom and dad!  I will post pics of the nursery when I am done!!
Tyler finally conquers his fear of the vacuum

Child labor at our house.  I was cleaning the tub and they decided they wanted to help.  Tyler was soaked by the end of the experience, but stayed entertained while I got the entire bathroom done!

My mom came out at the end of July and we had fun painting eachothers toe nails!

The storage boxes I am making to go on my changing table!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the child labor! haha! You gotta do something to keep the kids entertained while the bathroom gets cleaned so they won't get into the cleaners, right? :) The storage boxes are so cute! How did you learn how to make those? I may be interested...

    ReplyDelete