Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally Summer??

We finally got warm weather yesterday so I took the kids out to play in the pool.  Tyler was a crazy man dumping water all over himself.  Lydia tried it a few times but decided it was too cold.  I just thought these pictures of Tyler were too funny!




A quick Lydiaism:
Lydia was getting something out of the cupboard today and made a noise like she had hurt herself.  I asked her if she had bonked her head.  She said, "No I just hit right here," pointing to her forehead.  So I told her that was her forehead.  Then she said, "OH! I have a six head too and daddy.  You have a five head and Tyler has a two head!"

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting some warm weather! You know, if you came down here, you'd get some more! :) Lydia is great! I love what little kids say. It's almost the best part of having preschoolers, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four-head. Lol. I love the way kids think.

    ReplyDelete