Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cathcing Up


The last few weeks have been an adventure here!  Some fun things have been going on so there will be a lot of pictures here!


First I have to say that I will never tire of dirty faces!!  I love these pictures!


We moved Tyler into his toddler bed conversion of the crib and Lydia was so excited about it too that she had to sleep in there.  They had a cute little slumber party and actually slept through the night.  The next night we were not so lucky!




I have had my nephews Ikaiaka and Makakoa a few days a week over the last couple weeks and Tyler is loving having someone to terrorize with him.




Beau and I bought a bedroom set on craigs list for a steal!!  Our room has stayed so clean since we got it.  I LOVE it!


Last of all but the most exciting is we found out we are having another BOY!  Everything looked great on the ulrtrasound.  I am always glad when this appointment comes around and I can get some peace of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Heather, your room looks like it is a nice size! Nice new bedroom set, btw. Cute kids! Paige saw them, asked who they were, and said, "I like Lydia!" We have to visit you sometime and get our girls together! Congrats on the boy! :

    ReplyDelete